Chill, enjoy the sunshine. Here are 10 mantras to reduce stress… Keep repeating the ones that work for you to help make life feel a bit less hectic– the more you say ’em, the more you’ll do ’em!
- Do a few things well
- Day by day, hour by hour
- Eat that frog: do the difficult job first thing
- Plan! 5 minutes first thing planning the day, 5 minutes at close of play planning tomorrow
- Break it up: plan how much time each of the jobs on your list will take, then double it
- There’s no such thing as a five-minute job
- Be mindful, not mind full
- Set an earlier deadline and stick to it
- If it takes just a minute to do it, do it right now
Share this story. Choose your platform!