Thai yoga massage
Practitioner: Shelley Edwards
Cost: £60 for one hour, £220 for a block of 4
Thai yoga massage therapy is a lovely holistic process combining acupressure massage, gentle stretching and applied yoga. Not only is it hugely beneficial for both giver and receiver, as it releases energy blockages and deep healing occurs while you’re in a state of relaxed meditation… it’s blissfully relaxing and de-stressing.
You are dressed in loose clothing and the massage does not involve oil or cream (unless a facial massage is chosen). There are so many benefits of Thai yoga massage. By freeing the flow of vital energy in the body, it can
- improve posture, mobility and balance
- help breathing
- benefit digestion
- increase blood circulation
- stretch, tone and relax muscles as well as increasing their flexibility
- tone your Inner organs
- reduce nervous tension, stress and anxiety
- boost your energy
- promote emotional balance
- improve athletic performance and stamina
- help with pain management
- boost your immune system
- slow the ageing process
- concentration levels are also enhanced as it helps to clear and calm your mind, allowing you to gain mental clarity.
All in all, after a Thai yoga massage expect to leave feeling a complete sense of health and well-being – relaxed, restored and rejuvenated.
You can book all of our therapies online here, or give us a call to for more information.
Find details of all of all our regular classes here.
Find out more about our upcoming workshops and events.