NLP life coaching
Practitioner: Shelley Edwards
Cost: £80 for 1 hour, or a block of 6 sessions (we recommend this! See below) for £450
NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) enables you to unlock your full potential. Using NLP exercises and tools works by opening you up to new ways of thinking and getting from Point A to Point B. Limiting beliefs stop us achieving and moving forward, and by helping to remove those blockages NLP fires up new neuro pathways of helpful and empowering beliefs that ultimately lead to a better life! It is all about being at your best more often.
The cornerstones of NLP
NLP is an approach to communication and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California in the 1970s. The founders began by studying and modelling the best communicators and successful people and how they achieved what they achieved, so NLP was born out of the study of human excellence.
Richard Bandler describes NLP as ‘an attitude of curiosity that leaves behind a trail of techniques’. NLP studies brilliance and quality – how outstanding individuals and organisations get outstanding results. The three cornerstones of its practice are:
Neuro Our mind and how we think, nervous systems, patterns, mental pathways and our five senses.
Linguistic Language we use, how we use it and how it affects us, how our words mirror our mental worlds, our silent language of postures, gestures and habits.
Programming How we take particular steps/actions to achieve our goals, our thoughts, feelings and actions, our habitual programmes which we can change.
In short, NLP teaches you to run your mind, and stop your mind running you! This form of coaching helps you to help yourself in being, having and doing what you wish and living your best life.
How NLP can benefit you:
I am often asked how NLP coaching has helped my clients so here are a few examples for you:
• Weight loss: three clients lost a combined total of 25 stone in weight in one year.
• Assertiveness: many of my career coaching clients now earn a considerably better wage than they thought they could (employed or self-employed).
• Relationship problems: sensitive relationship issues have been explored and mended with many of my clients.
• Fears and phobias: fears of flying, spiders, public speaking and death have all been alleviated.
• Stress and anxiety: pressure, overwhelm, stress and anxiety have been changed to feelings of control, calm, coping, feeling comfortable and at ease.
• Confidence and motivation: NLP has helped my clients in gaining confidence, assertiveness and self-esteem as well as becoming more motivated and better with their time management.
You’re welcome to call me for a no-obligation 20-minute phone consultation to discuss your individual coaching needs.
Sessions are for 1 hour (first session is 1 hour and a quarter) and may run over by a few minutes depending on what is being worked on.
Your investment in yourself is £80 if you pay as you go, or buying a block of 6 sessions in advance (6 is a good guide and may be all a person needs) gives you £30 discount at £450 for the block.
In between session you are welcome to contact me by phone or email for advice or encouragement to keep up the mojo, and any handouts are also included.
Call Shelley on 07505 600719 or 02380 420425. Or email email@example.com