Food intolerance testing
Practitioner: Amie Marshall
Cost: SPECIAL OFFER for limited time only £95 (usual price £110), to book click here
Amie, from Body Fabulous Health Clinic, is our guest clinical nutritionist who offers food intolerance testing once a month at The Hub, on the following dates.
21 March 9.30am-12 noon SOLD OUT
25 April 9.30am-12 noon TAKNG BOOKING NOW
23 May 9.30am-12 noon
27 June 9.30am-12 noon
11 July 9.30am-12 noon
22 August 9.30am-12 noon
26 September 9.30am-12 noon
17 October 9.30am-12 noon
21 November 9.30am-12 noon
12 December 9.30am-12 noon
A food intolerance means you have difficulty digesting certain foods causing an unpleasant physical reaction to them. The symptoms caused by food intolerance are varied but usually cause gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating, diarrhoea, constipation, irritable bowel and can include skin rashes, acne, weight gain and fatigue.
Amie Marshall's uses igG antibody testing to analyse your blood looking for reactions to 59 different foods. Results of your 15-minute fingerprick blood test and Amie's recommendations are emailed to you within 24 hours. Your PDF report will include a photo of your sample tray.
Foods tested for in our food intolerance testing are:
- Grains: corn, durum wheat, gluten, oats, rice, rye, wheat,
- Nuts: almond, brazil nut, cashew, cocoa bean, peanut, walnut
- Vegetables: legume mix (pea, lentil, haricot), soya bean
- Meat: beef, chicken, lamb, pork.
- Fish: freshwater fish mix (salmon, trout), shellfish mix (shrimp, prawn, crab, lobster, mussel), tuna, white fish mix (haddock, cod, plaice)
- Vegetables: broccoli, cabbage, carrot, celery, cucumber, leek, peppers (red, green, yellow), potato
- Fruit: apple, blackcurrant, grapefruit, melon mix (cantaloupe, water melon), olive, orange & lemon, strawberry, tomato
- Egg (whole), cow's milk
- Garlic, ginger, mushroom, tea, yeast
To book your discounted food intolerance test for £95 (£1 is added at the checkout to cover your food intolerance booklet that you will be given on the day) please select your 15-minute time slot then make payment. You will be asked for your address and phone number at the checkout – this is just for track and trace purposes.
To book click here