Practitioner: Juanita Duffin
Cost: special introductory offer (July & August) £45, from September £60, for 45 minutes. The first 20 people to be booked in will receive a free bottle of dōTERRA essential oil
Availability: Tuesday afternoons
AromaTouch is not a massage treatment – hence the name 'Touch'.
It is a clinical approach to applying dōTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils over the back, shoulders, neck, head and feet. It uses eight essential oils (four singles and four blends) in a specific order that help to bring balance and harmony, immune support and healing – finishing with re-energising all the cells in the body.
The AromaTouch technique was developed by Dr David K Hill, DC, who is a leading expert on the use of essential oils for health benefits. He used his training as a physician, his experience of using essential oils, coupled with his understanding of essential oil science.
The result: a truly relaxing experience – with health benefits!
What people say
Here’s what people say about Juanita’s dōTERRA AromaTouch:
• I loved my AromaTouch treatment, it was much more enjoyable than a massage. Mrs T
• I totally switched off from the world while enjoying the beautiful fragrances. I would totally recommend this to anyone. Mrs A
• I grossly underestimated the power of these essential oils, they really do work! Mrs D
• After having my AromaTouch treatment I slept like a log that night! Miss M
• I felt so relaxed and incredibly calm. Mrs D