For the past 25 years I have worked guiding people to live more fulfilled lives. The aim of empowerment coaching is to alleviate or decrease negative feelings, such as anxiety, hopelessness, fear, lack of self-worth, anger or distress, to give people strategies to find their optimum potential.
So whatever it is you are battling with, be it wishing to turn from despair, ill health or lacking purpose in life, my aim is to empower to learn new skills and to apply these skills in everyday life – so that you can live a life without limitations. My mixture of scientifically based energy work with talk therapies and self-development work gives you the power to turn your life around.
After formal training and working for some years as a general and commercial business librarian I rediscovered my true interests, gaining the following qualifications in complementary therapies:
- qualified reflexologist from The Philip Salmon School of Reflexology, London
- reiki practitioner trained by Annika Lipman, Hertfordshire
- metaphysical counsellor from The Metaphysical Society for the Expansion of Consciousness, London
- EFT practitioner trained by Gary Williams, Bedfordshire
- Positive living coach from The Sue Stone Foundation, Bournemouth
- Life retuning practitioner from The Life Retuning Academy with Ildiko Scurr, Bournemouth
- Loving yourself coach from Louise Hay’s online course
Through continuous training I am finding ways to enhance these different therapeutic approaches, embracing serious self-development and discovering unique ways of working with people.
I have run the Highcliffe Positive Living Group for the past four years and Highcliffe Death Café for three years. I am a ‘Bring back the joy coach’ – exploring, writing and talking about the 3Ds, depression, death and dying, with particular interest in suicide prevention. I feel a strong light of compassion for others.
Lis is a member of the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) and Life Retuning Academy (MLRA).