Wear magnetic jewellery and you could be saying goodbye to illness. Clinical trials show magnets can help with pain, arthritis, headaches and migraines, period pains, fatigue, inflammation (that’s anything with an -itis on the end), blood circulation, sciatica, bruises, digestive problems… even depression. And we believe this is just the tip of the iceberg of magnets’ potential for healing. If you want to learn more, join us for a free talk explaining all about the range of magnetic jewellery we have in stock.
Magnetism is an ever-present force that affects everything, everywhere including mankind, the animal and plant worlds – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
The healing power of magnets was recognised extremely early in human history. Pre-Christian cultures such as the Chinese and Ancient Egyptians used the therapeutic properties of magnets. The Chinese placed magnetic stones on acupuncture points and meridians to remedy imbalances in the human body and allow ‘chi’, or life energy, to once again flow freely. Hieroglyphs from Ancient Egypt also show that magnetic therapy was an indispensable method in the treatment of diseases – pictorial representations in temples confirm its use. Even the legendary Cleopatra is said to have worn a magnetic amulet to heal a range of illnesses, as well as to preserve her beauty and youth.
Nowadays even mainstream medicine is studying the effects of magnets intensively and the healing power of magnets is being backed up by a number of studies carried out by notable scientists. It’s no wonder these products have become so popular! With research showing that magnets increase circulation and regulate blood flow, they can benefit your health in many ways; including healing time after injuries, arthritis and rheumatism, back pain, insomnia, fatigue, inflammation, digestive problems and even depression. This is by no means an exhaustive list and we believe it’s just the tip of the iceberg of what magnets can do. The NHS are even using magnets in their bandages for healing leg ulcers and preventing their recurrence.
In pain? Got a bad back? Trouble sleeping? We’ve found a neat way of making the most of the therapeutic effect of magnets: wear magnetic jewellery. The Magnetix jewellery and accessories range we now stock features neodymium, 1,200-guass magnets – among the strongest and most longlasting, durable magnets in the world. Their range includes:
- Kids’ bracelets
- Accessories for pets
A large-scale survey of Magnetix products was carried out on 5,100 people in 2003, in which everyone was required to document their pain at the time of purchasing the product and then again after four weeks. The results showed that 92% of those surveyed saw improvements relating to a least one symptom!
Here are details of the jewellery we have in stock. The range is way more extensive (we like the magnetic cushion, which we now sit on in reception), so if you see something you fancy in the brochure we can order it in specially for you.
- Flexi stainless steel bracelet for women, available in S, M, L, XL, XXL £26
- Flexi stainless steel bracelet for men, available in M, XL and XXL £28
- Flexi stainless steel bracelet for women, available in M, L, XL £37
- Spiral power heart brooch. Pulls apart to tuck inside your clothing £37
- Copper power heart brooch. Pulls apart to tuck inside your clothing £37
- Kids’ bracelet, with racing car. Also available in pink, purple, yellow, green and black, with hearts, flowers, butterflies, smiley faces, yin yang symbol, football, tractor or paw prints £16.70
- Kids’ bracelet, with elephant. Also available in pink, purple, yellow, green and black, with hearts, flowers, butterflies, smiley faces, yin yang symbol, football, tractor or paw prints £16.70
- Pearl earrings with magnet £18