Thought Zoological bamboo socks set for kids – 7-9 years
A fun safari-themed four pair gift set of exclusively designed animal print bamboo socks from the new kids’ range. Made of an incredibly soft bamboo and organic cotton blend, these sustainable socks are breathable, naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-static so your feet (and the planet) stay happy and healthy. Bamboo has antibacterial properties due an antimicrobial bio-agent called ‘bamboo kun’, found naturally in the fibre, plus it drastically reduces foot odour. Wave goodbye to rubbing, chafing and discomfort, bamboo socks help the foot stay dry and reduce the risk of fungus on the toenails or athlete’s foot. They wash really well too, staying ultra-soft and gentle to the feet. Made from bamboo, one of the most sustainable woods on the planet, organic cotton and recycled polyester, what’s not to like about these fun Thought socks!
Children’s size 7-9Y Gift set – 4 pairs of socks.
Colour – multi-coloured.
1 in stock
Thought Zoological safari animal bamboo socks for kids are made from a bamboo blend, mixing bamboo with organic cotton and recycled polyester that has been perfected to maximise comfort, durability and premium quality.
- 54% bamboo, 22% organic cotton, 22% recycled polyester and 2% elastane
- Naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal
- Keeps feet warm in winter and cool in summer
- Seamless toe and heel for added comfort
- Has a relaxed-fit top for people who suffer from circulation problems
- Produced from factories qualified for the Oeko-Tex 100 standard and ISO14001 certificate
- Sustainably handcrafted: Ecocert Organic Standard certified and grown in controlled, responsibly sourced forests that are FSC certified
- Breathable: bamboo socks let skin breathe
- Naturally antibacterial and antifungal
- Ideal for diabetics, those suffering from Raynaud’s and other circulatory conditions, plus those with sensitive skin
- Designed in the UK by the in-house design team at Thought
For more info on the health benefits of bamboo, click here.