Nutri Advanced – Vitamin C Time Release
£17.05 – £17.90
Nutri Advanced’s Time Release Vitamin C is a high-strength formula that combines antioxidant vitamin C and bioflavonoids which improve the uptake of vitamin C. Each tablet provides 1000mg (1g) of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) delivered over several hours to maximise absorption.
It has never been more important to take vitamin C than now. We recommend that you take 1-2g daily as a maintenance dose to guard against catching infections and viruses, then up your dose to 6g+ if you feel yourself going down with something, hourly if necessary.
Make a one-off purchase or save 5% if you choose our subscription service. We’ll send you your regular supplements every month to make sure you never run out and you can of course cancel any time
Nutri Advanced’s Vitamin C Time Release is a high-strength formula. It combines antioxidant vitamin C and bioflavonoids which improve the uptake of vitamin C. Each tablet provides 1000mg (1g) of vitamin C (ascorbic acid). As vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, it’s best taken in regular small amounts. Therefore, a time-released formula means slower release over time and maximum absorption from each dose.
It has never been more important to take vitamin C than now. We recommend that you take 1-2g daily as a maintenance dose to guard against catching infections and viruses. This can increase to 6g+ if you feel yourself going down with something, hourly if necessary. Your stools are looser as you take high doses of vitamin C but our recommendation is to take as high a dose as your body can take.
Benefits of Vitamin C Time Release
- aids the functioning of the nervous system.
- helps to maintain the immune system, including during and after intense physical exercise.
- essential for the formation of collagen which is necessary for the normal formation and functioning of blood vessels, bones, teeth and gums, skin and all cartilage.
- contributes to the production of energy from our body’s metabolism.
- aids normal psychological function.
- helps to protect cells from oxidative stress from free radical damage.
- useful in ‘recycling’ vitamin E so it can continue its work.
- helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- increases non-meat iron absorption.
Click here for research on how Vitamin C has benefited patients on Covid-19 wards.
Our Reboot Bundle is the perfect health and wellness combination to see you through the pandemic and guard against a second wave.
Recommendations from the experts
Prof Harri Hemllä, University of Helsinki: When a person starts to have a sore throat or runny nose they should take 1g of Vitamin C once an hour. His research has found that of those taking 8g in the first day 46% had symptoms that lasted just one day.
Patrick Holford: 1g of Vitamin C twice a day to support general and immune health, 1g every hour if you get cold or flu symptoms.
One-off purchase, Monthly subscription