Nutri Advanced – Vitamin B Complex
£17.30 – £18.15
This high-strength vitamin B formula provides superior, body-ready and active forms of folate, B6 and B12. They may be of particular benefit to people who are physically or emotionally stressed and fatigued. Also for those who need to support their immune system, cardiovascular health and healthy methylation.
Make a one-off purchase or save 5% if you choose our subscription service. We’ll send you your regular supplements every month to make sure you never run out and you can of course cancel any time
This high-strength Vitamin B Complex provides superior, body-ready and active forms of folate, B6 and B12. They may be of particular benefit to people who are physically or emotionally stressed and fatigued. Also for those who need to support their immune system, cardiovascular health and healthy methylation.
Vitamin B Complex – key features
- Provides significantly higher doses of all 8 essential members of the B vitamins than other formulas.
- Contains the body-ready, active forms of vitamin B9 (folate) as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate; vitamin B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate; and vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- B vitamins are cofactors in literally thousands of enzymatic reactions in the body.
- They are critical for the energy production within each individual cell, and energy release from the breakdown of the food we eat.
- B vitamins support normal psychological function.
- Folate (B9), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B12 and B6 work together to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Niacin (B3), Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Vitamin B12, B6 and Biotin (B7) are also essential for the healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Folate (B9) and Vitamin B6 support normal homocysteine levels, which is important for good cardiovascular health.
Why Choose Vitamin B Complex?
B vitamins are water soluble, so we need to replenish them every day. They are a family of vitamins, working very closely together, so they should be taken together.
These high-strength tablets contain therapeutic doses of B vitamins. They are safe and backed up by many scientific studies, including recent studies on memory and the elderly.
Who can take it?
These tablets are suitable for everyone, including children from the age of 4 years. However, they are of particular benefit for people who may be under stress, physically or emotionally, and fatigued. Also for those who need to support their immune system, their cardiovascular health and healthy methylation.
One-off purchase, Monthly subscription