Nutri Advanced – CurcuDyn
£26.20 – £27.50
CurcuDyn is Nutri Advanced’s turmeric (curcumin) food supplement. Curcumin has the ability to bring down inflammation in the body, across multiple pathways, all at the same time. It is known to help reduce pain, inflammation and stiffness, and may also help to protect and maintain the health of joints and bones, and their flexibility. CurcuDyn also contains ginger extract, also known for its ability to help manage inflammation within the body and ability to support joint health, mobility and to alleviate morning joint stiffness. Vitamin D3 is also included, which supports the normal function of muscles, bones and the immune system, plus vitamin C, which contributes to collagen formation for the function of cartilage (the connective tissue that covers the surfaces of our joints).
Make a one-off purchase or save 5% if you choose our subscription service. We’ll send you your regular supplements every month to make sure you never run out and you can of course cancel any time
CurcuDyn NovaSOL combines high-strength curcumin (turmeric) with ginger, vitamin C and vitamin D, targeted for joints, inflammation and the immune system.
- CurcuDyn contains a highly bioavailable form of curcumin, shown in published research to be 185 times more bioavailable than normal powdered curcumin
- This means that the amount of curcumin in each CurcuDyn NovaSOL curcumin supplement capsule is actually equivalent to 14,000mg of turmeric
- Curcumin has the ability to bring down inflammation in the body, across multiple pathways, all at the same time
- Curcumin is known to help reduce pain, inflammation and stiffness
- It may also help to protect and maintain the health of joints and bones, and their flexibility
- CurcuDyn curcumin supplement also contains ginger extract. Both curcumin and ginger are both known for their ability to help manage inflammation within the body, and for their ability to support joint health
- Ginger may also help to maintain the mobility of joints and may help to alleviate morning joint stiffness
- CurcuDyn® also contains vitamin D3, which supports the normal function of muscles, bones and the immune system
- It also features vitamin C, which contributes to collagen formation for the function of cartilage – the connective tissue that covers the surfaces of our joints
Why choose CurcuDyn NovaSOL curcumin supplement?
The absorption of curcumin is an important factor to consider when deciding on a supplement. Curcumin is typically not very well absorbed, but CurcuDyn® contains NovaSOL®, a complex that packages curcumin within micelles, making it water-soluble and fully stable within the gut environment, which dramatically enhances the rate of absorption. Make sure you look at the full ingredient breakdown when choosing a curcumin supplement – each capsule of Nutri Advanced’s CurcuDyn® contains 714mg of NovaSOL®, which provides 50mg of curcumin.
Who is CurcuDyn suitable for?
CurcuDyn has such broad uses for a wide range of health conditions, that it can be taken by practically everyone! The most powerful benefit of curcumin is its ability to influence and manage inflammation, which is one of the best ways we can keep ourselves healthy. Excellent for inflammatory conditions, especially involving the joints. CurcuDyn is safe for most, but may not be right for you if you have gallstones or an obstructed bile duct, or are taking blood-thinning medication.
One-off purchase, Monthly subscription