Nutri Advanced – ChondroCare
£35.34 – £37.20
ChondroCare from Nutri Advanced is a glucosamine and chondroitin supplement used traditionally to help ease joint pain, stiffness and osteoarthritis. Studies indicate that glucosamine and chondroitin can offer significant relief for knee pain and improve mobility, with proven anti-inflammatory action.
- Glucosamine is a ‘building block’ of cartilage and joint tissue that is rarely found in food. It is one of the basic key components of numerous important macromolecules that include glycosaminoglycans, glycoproteins and glycolipids. These macromolecules can all be found in the cartilage, tendons and ligaments of joints, as well as the synovial fluid and muscles.
- Chondroitin is an important structural component within the cartilage of joints.
- MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane) is a source of organic sulphur, which is an essential nutrient needed for the production of complex proteins within the body – the glycosaminoglycans. They are key structural components of joint cartilage, as well as hair, nails and skin. Small quantities of MSM are naturally found in certain foods, providing a source of sulphur within the diet.
- Manganese is an important trace mineral that is needed for the normal formation of connective tissue and the maintenance of bone, plus it also protects cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the function of cartilage.
ChondroCare features 500mg of glucosamine sulphate, 400mg of chondroitin sulphate, plus MSM, 16mg vitamin C and the trace mineral manganese. ChondroCare has undergone a minor reformulation, with vitamin C added.
NOTE: glucosamine sulphate is sourced from shellfish, therefore is not recommended for individuals with a shellfish allergy.
About Nutri Advanced
Nutri Advanced was founded in 1981 and has ever since been at the forefront of nutritional research and innovation, educating health professionals and offering unrivalled levels of customer support. The company is as a pioneer and leader in nutrition, using leading scientific research to develop innovative, premium-quality, highly effective products and continuing to win the trust of practitioners the length and breadth of the country. Formulations are both innovative and based on sound scientific rationale, allowing treatments to be tailored to individual needs
One-off purchase, Monthly subscription