Nutri Advanced – Adreset
£33.85 – £35.55
Nutri Advanced’s Adreset is a herbal blend designed to build resilience and enhance stamina when you are feeling weak and fatigued due to stress. Made from the adaptogenic herbs ginseng, rhodiola and cordyceps, it helps you to adapt to whatever life throws at you, normalising and regulating the body’s functioning. Backed by modern research as well as hundreds of years of use in traditional cultures, this herbal blend is ideal for those looking for a natural way to support their body when feeling run down, drained and exhausted due to stress. It may also help support low mood and mental alertness, and is useful for those wishing to support a stressed immune system.
Make a one-off purchase or save 5% if you choose our subscription service. We’ll send you your regular supplements every month to make sure you never run out and you can of course cancel any time
Adreset is a herbal blend from Nutri Advanced that is designed to boost energy and vitality. Made from the ‘adaptogenic’ herbs ginseng, rhodiola and cordyceps, it helps you to ‘adapt’ to your environment and whatever life throws at you, normalising and regulating the body’s functioning.
Ideal if you are:
- feeling stressed
- fatigued from stress
- run down, drained or exhausted
- finding it difficult to concentrate
- feeling low due to stress
- need more resilience and stamina
- wanting to boost your immunity during a time of stress
- Ginseng: Asian or Korean ginseng root (Panax Ginseng) has a very extensive history of use throughout Asia and is thought to promote alertness and vitality, and counteract fatigue. It may also support cognitive function and the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) is another powerful and fast-acting adaptogenic herb that has been used traditionally for centuries. This herb provides support for the nervous system and helps improve cognitive performance and reactivity.
- Cordyceps: Cordyceps has a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to help support energy levels and immune function.
Adreset provides Asian Ginseng Root (Panax Ginseng) standardised to 16mg ginsenosides, the active compounds in ginseng; rhodiola root extract standardised to 3% rosavins (1.5mg) and to 1% (0.5mg) salidroisde; and a standardised extract of cordyceps mycelium, standardised to the active compound cordycepic acid.
What are adaptogens?
Adaptogens are a select group of herbs (and some mushrooms) that have been used for thousands of years in both Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to support the body’s natural ability to deal with stress. Their active compounds possess seemingly opposing qualities, and depending on the body’s needs may, for example, be either relaxing or stimulating. Adaptogens may be compared to a thermostat, helping to normalise and regulate the body’s functioning.
Why are standardised extracts important?
A standardised herbal extract is a specific concentration of one or more of the chemical compounds found in the plant. It guarantees that the potency and amount of active compounds contained in the product is the same as those advertised on the label and is consistent from batch to batch. With standardised herbal extracts you know you’re getting a sufficient amount of the beneficial compound, as determined by scientific evidence.
Contains 60 capsules. Recommended dosage 1 capsule twice daily, or as directed. The capsules can be opened and sprinkled onto food.
One-off purchase, Monthly subscription