Doterra Essential Oil – Lemongrass – 15ml
Grown by family farmers in Southern India, Lemongrass produces a smoky, citrus essential oil that offers a variety of benefits to the user. For years, Lemongrass has been used in Asian cuisine for soups, teas, and curries as well as with fish, poultry, beef, and seafood. Lemongrass is also purifying and toning, and is frequently used in skin care products for these benefits.
1 in stock
- Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Use to flavor entrées and meat dishes while promoting healthy digestion.*
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.