Instructor: Antonia Boulton
Cost: £60 for a course of 4 classes in total. Payment direct to Antonia prior to the course – please contact her for further details: [email protected]
Next course: 25 February, 3, 10 and 17 March, 6.30-7.30pm
The fundamental movement course will focus on increasing mobility and strength, improving alignment and posture and releasing stress and tension throughout the body by using key movements and exercises that are quick and simple to incorporate into your everyday life.
This course is perfect for those who:
- Suffer with chronic back pain (or any other longterm injury)
- Spend long hours behind a desk
- Hold stress and tension in the shoulders and back
- Notice reduced flexibility and strength slowly creeping in
- Simply don’t have time to exercise but would like to improve their health and well-being
The course consists of 4 weekly classes in which you will discover:
- How to strengthen and align your spine
- Ways to mobilise joints to allow freedom of movement and reduce pain
- Simple, quick exercises to incorporate into everyday life – a ‘toolbox’ of moves for every situation
- How to listen to your body so you intuitively know what’s best for you in any particular moment
- Techniques to reduce stress and bring a sense of calm and well-being throughout your day
In addition to attending the course you will receive a ‘booklet’ after each class containing all the information and suggested exercises so you can keep up the good work from the comfort of your own home.
As the class is small there will be time to address specific issues if needed and for any questions that may come up.
Suitable for all levels of fitness and mobility, but if you are unsure please contact Antonia directly for further information: [email protected]