Cultivating an attitude of gratitude reaps multiple benefits in keeping us happier, healthier and calmer. A key tenet in mindfulness, it is a powerful force that not only brings a smile to the face, but also links to you to a higher power that you can trust in that all will be well in life.
- Start your day with gratitude for having given you another day to live.
- Make gratitude a regular habit and you will be able to realise how the Universal Force responds and bestows you with all the good things even without you asking.
- Always take stock of all good things you have, focus on how they have changed your life and the sufferings you might have gone through if you had not received them.
- When you are overwhelmed by a sense of insufficiency in your life this attitude of gratitude will help you think and feel good about things so you achieve peace of mind and feel contented.
- When you want to have something in your life be clear about how to achieve it and take positive action to make it a reality. At the same time if you want to add more positive and Universal Energy to your actions feel grateful and this attitude of gratitude will bring in your wish within a short time.